Salve Regina’s accounting students, in cooperation with AARP (American Association of Retired Persons), will offer free tax preparation assistance to any individual or family earning less than $53,000. Open to the University community and the general public, the service is being provided on a first come, first served basis.
Those who are interested should bring the following:
- Social security card for self, spouse and all dependents (if applicable)
- Photo ID for self and spouse (if applicable)
- All 2018 W-2, 1099 and 1095-A forms
- Copy of 2017 federal tax return, if available
- Tax identification number (SSN or EIN) of any child care providers