Connections Day is Salve Regina's largest event for accepted students and their families, designed to help them gain a better understanding of living and learning at the University.
During Connections Day, you will:
- Meet with representatives from financial aid, athletics and student activities.
- Check out our residence halls and eat in our cafeteria.
- Meet with academic representatives and recent graduates from your intended major.
- Attend a panel discussion with current students to ask them just about any question you want.
- Learn about the benefits of a liberal arts education and the Salve Regina experience.