Salve Regina’s emergency management team (EMT) is responsible for implementing the campus readiness plan and managing the University’s pandemic response along with any other emergencies on campus.
Membership includes the University president and representation from Safety and Security, Health Services, Counseling Services, Residence Life, University Relations, Academic Affairs, Facilities, Information Technology and the Business Office along with COVID-19 units coordinating testing and contact tracing.
The EMTs pandemic response is underpinned by detailed plans developed by the campus readiness group, including the student illness plan, quarantine/isolation housing plan, testing plan, contact identification plan, pandemic response plan and business continuity plan.
Emergency Management Team
- Kelli J. Armstrong, president
- Robert Barros, general manager, Sodexo Housekeeping Services
- Matt Boxler, director of media relations
- Irving Bruckstein, associate vice president for information technology/chief information officer
- Michael Caruolo, director of safety and security
- Jameson Chace, professor, departments of Biology and Biomedical Sciences and Cultural, Environmental and Global Studies
- Donna Cook, associate provost
- Meghan DeCarvalho, director of counseling services
- Nancy Escher, director of human resources
- Erin FitzGerald, director of international programs
- Elizabeth Galvin, director of health services
- Michael Grandchamp, associate vice president for finance/controller
- Kristine Hendrickson, associate vice president for university relations/chief communications officer
- Jim Ludes, vice president for public research and initiatives
- Johanna Mancivalano, director of conferences and events
- Eric Milner, assistant vice president for facilities management
- Jim Mournighan, director of residence life
- Richard Piaseczynski, assistant director of safety and security
- Mark Rodrigues, general manager, Sodexo Dining Services