Digital signage is deployed at multiple locations around campus, including the McKillop Library, Miley Hall and the Rodgers Recreation Center. To maximize the use of this tool and to streamline workflows, this page outlines content and technical requirements for message requests.
- Messages should be appropriate for display and applicable to one or more of the University's constituent groups (students, faculty and staff). Appropriate messages do not contain advertisements and/or solicitations.
- Messages are published at the discretion of content managers and may need to be prioritized based on the number of requests submitted.
- Each message will display for 8 seconds at a time. Your message should be concise enough to be read twice in that timeframe. Content should meet the requirements of the University's editorial and writing style guide.
- If your request is event-related, that event must have space booked in Resource 25 and be listed on the University calendar. To submit an event to the University calendar, complete the event submission form.
- Requests must be submitted at least 72 hours (three business days) prior to the desired display date. For event promotion, it is recommended that requests are submitted at least two weeks in advance. However, in most cases, events will not be promoted more than two weeks in advance.
- If a completed slide is submitted, the slide must utilize one of the provided templates (see below for downloadable templates) and meet the requirements of the University's branding guide.
- Currently, all displays utilize a 16:9 high definition aspect ratio. Please utilize the provided templates to ensure you are creating your slide in the correct size.