Dear Salve Regina community,
As we wrap up the fall semester and prepare to close our residence halls for winter break, we wanted to share a few last-minute reminders. This will be the last scheduled update through early January.
- Asymptomatic exit testing for students will conclude Wednesday, Dec. 16. The respiratory clinic will remain open through Friday, Dec. 18 for evaluation and testing of symptomatic students.
- Students will not need to complete the daily health screenings during winter break. The daily health survey will be paused beginning Saturday, Dec. 19 and will resume Thursday, Jan. 14.
- Faculty and staff will not need to complete the daily health screenings during their Christmas break. The daily health survey will be paused beginning Thursday, Dec. 24 and will resume Monday, Jan. 4.
- Please note that there may be some changes to the daily health screening implemented prior to reactivation. This information will be shared separately at a later date.
- If you have questions about in-person or remote learning for the spring 2021 semester, please email Page Cote at email@example.com.
- If you have questions about campus housing for the spring semester, please contact the Office of Residence Life at (401) 341-2210 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regular updates will resume on Tuesdays and/or Thursdays in early January.
Best wishes for a wonderful holiday season.