Through our popular accelerated program, qualified undergraduates can earn their bachelor's and master's degrees in just five to six years. These programs are designed for the University's highly motivated and academically talented undergraduates, with a recommended GPA of 3.30 or higher.
Undergraduates complete the application process by Feb. 15 of their junior year. Students who are conditionally accepted into a master's program may take four graduate courses (12 credits) during their senior year. Of these 12 credits, six are applied to the undergraduate degree. Final program acceptance is contingent upon successful completion of the bachelor's degree and the four graduate courses in the senior year.
Students interested in a combined bachelor's/master's program should inform their undergraduate advisor and meet with the appropriate graduate program director during the first semester of their junior year.
- M.S. in administration of justice and homeland security (5 years)
- M.A. in applied behavior analysis (5 years)
- MBA: Master of Business Administration (5 years)
- M.A. in clinical rehabilitation and mental health counseling (6 years)
- M.S. in health care administration and management (5 years)
- M.A. in holistic clinical mental health counseling (6 years)
- M.A. in holistic counseling (6 years)
- M.A. in holistic leadership (5 years)
- M.S. in innovation and strategic management (5 years)
- M.A. in international relations (5 years)
- M.A. in rehabilitation counseling (5.5 years)