Employer Partnership Program
Employers looking strengthen their brand with Salve Regina students are invited to participate in our employer partnership program.
Benefits to Employers
- Special invitation/inclusion in Career Development events, including career connections nights.
- On-campus recruitment opportunities, including tabling, information sessions and on-campus interviews.
- Lunch and learn events with Salve Regina students, faculty and staff.
- Annual strategy session with a Career Development staff member.
- Company name listed on our website and company logo featured around our office space.
- Listed as a featured employer in Handshake.
- Employer spotlight on social media and in email messaging to students.
- Invitation to a Senior Week networking event with preferred employers.
Benefits to Students
- Expanded opportunities to connect directly with employers who are interested in hiring Salve Regina students.
- Increased access to job and internship opportunities.
- Additional events, workshops and other learning opportunities for students to grow in their own personal and professional development.
No Cost to Employers
Our employer partnership program is currently free to employers, we simply ask that all of our employer partners assist us with the following:
- Participate in at least one Career Development event per semester.
- Complete two annual surveys to provide us with feedback and testimonials.
- Provide photos, logos and written marketing materials we can use to promote your organization.
If you are interested in joining our program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to set up a phone call. We are eager to connect with you.
Staff and Contact
Phone: (401) 341-2913
Fax: (401) 341-2994