Join Our Virtual Events or In-Person Campus Tours
While we are all practicing social distancing, Salve Regina is offering a variety of opportunities to experience our welcoming community. We encourage families to request information from the University (if they haven’t already) and to check their email consistently, as we are regularly adding new opportunities for engagement.
- In-person campus tours: We are excited to once again welcome families to our distinctive coastal campus. Led by student ambassadors, our campus tours are available to one family at a time (limit of four guests) and require a reservation 24 hours or more in advance of the desired visit date. To review more information regarding health and safety protocols and available dates and times, follow the registration link. We look forward to introducing you to Salve Regina.
- Virtual information sessions: These live programs allow you to hear about our mission, campus life and academics directly from an admissions counselor in a group setting. During these sessions, you will learn about our application process and timeline, have an opportunity to live chat with an admissions professional and view our video tour of campus. It’s a great introduction to Salve Regina and the opportunities that exist here.
- Counselor meetings: These one-on-one video calls are designed to be informational and offer you a chance to have your unique questions answered, whether you are just starting your college search or in the final stages of making your college decision.
- Academic spotlights: These information sessions allow for a deeper dive into specific academic programs at Salve Regina. Learn more from faculty and/or program directors about the curriculum, hands-on learning opportunities and alumni success. These spotlights offer a brief overview of the application process and our video tour of campus. You'll also be able to live chat with both admissions counselors and representatives from each program to have your specific questions answered. Fall offerings will be posted soon.
- Fall open houses: Begin your college search process with our virtual fall open houses. Explore what it's like to live and learn on Salve Regina's campus. Join us Sunday, Oct. 18 or Sunday, Nov. 1 for as much of the program as you'd like. Pick and choose the sessions that most interest you.
- College search workshops: These webinars will guide you as you begin to navigate the admissions search and application process. We encourage students and families to join our experienced team as they walk you through various topics. Students considering Salve Regina or simply wanting to learn more about the college search process are encouraged to join. Register now for our fall series focusing on the four steps to a successful application.
- Seaside chats with the Salve Admit Guy: Designed with the families of admitted students in mind, our seaside chats are discussion-based Q&A sessions with members of the University community. Past events have been recorded and can be watched using the password GoSeahawks20.
- Complete our request for information form to receive invitations to additional upcoming events.