Join Our Virtual Events or In-Person Campus Tours
While we are all practicing social distancing, Salve Regina is offering a variety of opportunities to experience our welcoming community. We encourage families to request information from the University (if they haven’t already) and to check their email consistently, as we are regularly adding new opportunities for engagement.
- In-person campus tours: We are excited to once again welcome families to our distinctive coastal campus. Led by student ambassadors, our campus tours are available to one family at a time (limit of four guests) and require a reservation 24 hours or more in advance of the desired visit date. To review more information regarding health and safety protocols and available dates and times, follow the registration link. We look forward to introducing you to Salve Regina.
- Virtual information sessions: These live programs allow you to hear about our mission, campus life and academics directly from an admissions counselor in a group setting. During these sessions, you will learn about our application process and timeline, have an opportunity to live chat with an admissions professional and view our video tour of campus. It’s a great introduction to Salve Regina and the opportunities that exist here.
- Counselor meetings: These one-on-one video calls are designed to be informational and offer you a chance to have your unique questions answered, whether you are just starting your college search or in the final stages of making your college decision.
- Student chats: Join one of our current students for an informal discussion about Salve Regina. Drop in any Monday, Wednesday or Friday from 7-8 p.m. throughout the summer. Click the link when you are ready to join.
- Academic spotlights: These information sessions allow for a deeper dive into specific academic programs at Salve Regina. Learn more from faculty and/or program directors about the curriculum, hands-on learning opportunities and alumni success. These spotlights offer a brief overview of the application process and our video tour of campus. You'll also be able to live chat with both admissions counselors and representatives from each program to have your specific questions answered.
- Virtual summer preview day: If you missed our recent virtual summer preview day for students and families exploring Salve Regina, we have posted the recordings of all sessions. We hope you will watch the pieces that most interest you and join us for an upcoming live virtual session, or save the date for our fall open house on Sunday, Oct. 18.
- College search workshops: These webinars will guide you as you begin to navigate the admissions search and application process. We encourage students and families to join our experienced team as they walk you through various topics. Students considering Salve Regina or simply wanting to learn more about the college search process are encouraged to join. Summer offerings will be posted soon.
- Seaside chats with the Salve Admit Guy: Designed with the families of admitted students in mind, our seaside chats are discussion-based Q&A sessions with members of the University community. Past events have been recorded and can be watched using the password GoSeahawks20.
- Complete our request for information form to receive invitations to additional upcoming events.