There are currently no suspected or confirmed cases of coronavirus at Salve Regina.
Salve Regina’s campus will formally reopen for new student move-in and Week of Welcome beginning Tuesday, Sept. 1, with classes resuming Wednesday, Sept. 9. We plan to offer the fall semester in dual modality and to end the semester as scheduled on Saturday, Dec. 19. However, our plan will be flexible and responsive to changes in the pandemic and related local, state and national guidance.
The University anticipates substantial modifications to life on campus in the fall, including:
- Physical changes to campus to reduce the population density of classrooms, residence halls and other communal spaces.
- Large-scale deployment of classroom technology to support instruction whether students are in the classroom or participating remotely.
- New cleaning and sanitation policies with a special emphasis on high-touch surfaces.
- A University-wide commitment to health screenings, symptom monitoring and the common courtesy of face coverings.
- Sept. 1-2 – Move-in for new students
- Sept. 3-8 – Week of Welcome
- Sept. 6-7 – Move-in for returning students
- Sept. 8 – Convocation
- Sept. 9 – Fall classes begin
- Dec. 11 – Last day of fall classes
- Dec. 19 – Final exams end