Welcome to Salve Regina! You will soon begin the next phase of your academic journey as a member of our campus community. These webpages provide important information you will need to make your transition to the University as seamless as possible. They will be updated often, so bookmark this section and check it regularly.
Week of Welcome: Sept. 2-7
Our Week of Welcome program provides new students with an educational and enjoyable introduction to life at Salve Regina. You will meet new people, learn about University resources and explore the campus and Newport community. Week of Welcome features several signature events, including the day of service and Convocation. In addition, a variety of evening activities will be offered throughout the week, such as trivia and an outdoor movie.
Please note: Week of Welcome programming is mandatory for all new students, including commuter and transfer students.
Our virtual orientation program was designed to help families take the critical next steps in supporting their students' successful transition to Salve Regina. The program featured a panel of University staff, students and alumni parents, along with breakout sessions and quick presentations on topics essential to the transition.
Missed the orientation program? Click the button below to access the recording using the password sGKqMdq3.
To review messaging related to the coronavirus pandemic, visit Salve Regina's recent communications webpage.
- July 26 - Reminder: Online Orientation
- July 26 - Invitation: Parent and family orientation
- July 22 - Housing assignments are now available
- July 15 - Save the date: Week of Welcome
- July 12 - Business Office reminders and deadlines
- June 28 - Invitation: First-generation information session
- June 21 - Monthly payment option for full-time undergraduates
- June 10 - Reminder: Health records due June 15
- June 3 - Online Orientation is now open
- May 24 - Health records due June 15
- May 20 - Review your financing options
- May 17 - Housing registration is now open
- May 14 - Fall course registration: Next steps
- May 10 - Language placement exam