Miller Analogies Test (MAT)
Upcoming test dates
- Monday, Sept. 12, 2016
- Monday, Oct. 3, 2016
- Monday, Nov. 7, 2016
- Monday, Dec. 5, 2016
- Newport campus - McKillop Library, Computer Lab 004. For more information on testing at this location, call Dan Titus at (401) 341-2451.
- Warwick campus - Center for Adult Education, 144 Metro Center Blvd. For more information on testing at this location, call Carol Scanlon at (401) 341-2150.
Registration begins at 1 p.m., and testing will proceed after registration. The duration of the test is one hour with no breaks. Pre-registration is not required.
Candidates should bring two forms of identification, one of which must be a photo ID. The cost is $75. Checks or money orders should be made payable to Salve Regina University. If paying by cash, you must have the exact amount.
Candidates who have special needs should contact Dan Titus at (401) 341-2451 (Newport campus) or Carol Scanlon at (401) 341-2150 (Warwick campus) at least four weeks prior to testing. We will make every effort to accommodate your needs.
Within 20 business days of taking the MAT, all candidates are mailed a three-part form that includes:
- A personal score report with MAT scores and a list of the recipient schools indicated at the time the test was taken.
- A transcript request form for requesting additional official transcripts.
- A retest admission ticket for paper versions of the MAT that must be used to gain admittance to retake a paper version of the test.
Please note: Salve Regina does not administer the paper version of the MAT exam, only the online version (CBT format). Candidates who wish to retake the CBT form of the MAT exam will not need the retest ticket, but will need to pay appropriate test fees again.