International students are welcome to study at Salve Regina for a semester or a full year. Semester sessions are offered August to December or January to May.
Exchange students are students who come to us from our exchange partners abroad:
- AustraliaL University of the Sunshine Coats
- France: Universite Catholique de Lyon
- Ireland: University College Cork and Mary Immaculate University
- Spain: Universidad de Alicante in Spain
For more details about the requirements for the exchange programs, click here.
Sponsored students are students who receive educational funding through a third-party source such as a government (U.S. or foreign), foundation, nonprofit organization, employer, university or business. Questions should be directed to Aida Neary, international student advisor.
- Non-degree students enjoy the same status on campus as degree students
- Programs last one semester or one year
- University credit is offered for all courses
- Students in short-term exchange programs register for 12-16 credits each semester (typically three or four courses)
You must provide the following:
- University transcripts
- English-language test results (if applicable)
- Course selection form
- Financial certification form
- University health form
For updated costs and schedules, email Aida Neary.