International students are welcome to study at Salve Regina for a semester or a full year. Semester sessions are offered August to December or January to May. For more information view our exchange student brochure.
Exchange students are students who come to us from our exchange partners abroad:
- Australia: University of the Sunshine Coast
- France: Universite Catholique de Lyon
- Ireland: University College Cork and Mary Immaculate University
- Spain: Universidad de Alicante in Spain
For more details about the requirements for the exchange programs, click here.
Sponsored students are students who receive educational funding through a third-party source such as a government (U.S. or foreign), foundation, nonprofit organization, employer, university or business. Questions should be directed to Aida Neary, international student advisor.
- Non-degree students enjoy the same status on campus as degree students
- Programs last one semester or one year
- University credit is offered for all courses
- Students in short-term exchange programs register for 12-16 credits each semester (typically three or four courses)
You must provide the following:
- University transcripts
- English-language test results (if applicable)
- Course selection form
- Financial certification form
- University health form
For updated costs and schedules, email Aida Neary.