Our Certificate of Graduate Studies (CGS) programs provide students with opportunities for professional development without the formal pursuit of a graduate degree.
The CGS in social entrepreneurship is aligned with Salve Regina’s mercy mission, which expounds social responsibility for people, community and the environment. Students will learn to be change makers and social innovative agents to create their own enterprise or increase principled awareness in their organizations.
To earn this certificate, students complete four courses (12 credits).
- MGT524: Entrepreneurial Enterprises
- MGT525: Social Entrepreneurship
- MGT 554: Business Foresight and Futuring
Students also choose one of the following:
- MGT530: Building Value Through Marketing
- MGT551: Fundraising and Marketing for Nonprofits
- MGT567: Creative Problem Solving
- MGT581: Special Topics