Our undergraduate certificate in business and management technology is designed to address many of the skills gaps in today's economy. Students complete at least two external software certifications, learn to manage large projects, acquire critical business communication skills and create a plan for an e-commerce operation considering various business and revenue models.
Students who complete the certificate in business and management technology may apply to the B.S. in business administration program and apply all of their certificate coursework to the degree program.
Have a quick question about our program? Email email@example.com.
Students completing the undergraduate certificate in business and management technology take a minimum of five courses (15 credits).
- APT103: Internet and Computing Core Certification
- APT160: Microsoft Word
- APT161: Microsoft Excel
- APT162: Microsoft PowerPoint
- MGT212: Business Communication
- MGT214: Project Management
- Accounting (B.S.)
- Administration of Justice (B.A.)
- Applied Behavior Analysis (Post-Baccalaureate Certificate)
- Business Administration (B.S.)
- Business and Management Technology (Undergraduate Certificate)
- Health Care Administration and Management (B.S.)
- Leadership Studies (B.A.)
- Liberal Studies (B.A.)
- Nursing (RN-BSN)