Connections Day: A Day for Accepted Students
Saturday, April 1
We invite you and your family to join President Jane Gerety, faculty and students for our 2017 Connections Day.
Connections Day is for admitted students. You may be prompted to login to your account. Enter your username as the email address you used to fill out the Common Application. If you are unsure of your password or have not yet established an account, click “forgot my password” and follow the steps to reset your password. You may receive a temporary pin and then be asked to establish a password. You may contact Nick Albanese at email@example.com if you follow these steps and still have trouble logging in.
Check-in will run from 9-9:45 a.m. in Ochre Court. The program will begin promptly at 10 a.m. and end at 4 p.m.
Individualized morning schedules will be prepared for all visiting students.
On Connections Day you will:
- Meet with Financial Aid, Athletics and Student Activities.
- Check out our residence halls and eat in our cafeteria.
- Meet with academic representatives and recent graduates from your major.
- Attend a panel discussion with current students to ask them just about any question you want.
- Learn about the benefits of a liberal arts education and the Salve Regina experience.
Can't make it to Connections Day? Schedule a campus visit, information session and campus tour.
Be a Salve Regina student for a day: Shadow a future classmate, eat in the dining hall and attend class. Class visits are offered weekdays throughout the spring. Register for a class visit.